Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Roti and Rice, are they so different?


Roti and Rice


For the last 30 years or so I am traveling to North and Western Indian states and always I travel in Indian Railways. Every time I meet people from different parts of India. And every time people talk about the differences in the cultures, food, clothes etc. Most of them feeling superior than South Indians. I ignore such talks. Couple of months ago I heard a woman from one of the Western States whining relentlessly about the difficulties she is facing in Chennai. Her problem was that people of Tamil Nadu are dark in color, they wear lungi, even rich people! They eat rice, idly and Dosa sitting on the floor, they eat with hands. They always speak tamil. They don't have rich culture like North or Western states of India. Really? I am not from Chennai, still I don't agree.
Read more �
Roti and Rice, are they so different? Reviewed by Saqib Khan on March 30, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.