Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Travel Talk- Slum Tourism or Glorification of Poverty?



Couple of months ago I visited Mumbai for only two days with family and friends. It was my first ever visit to this entertainment capital of India. Well, as a child I have visited Mumbai it seems but I don't remember even one thing. When we were moving around in a rented Toyota Innova, our driver spoke out, That is Dharavi Slum. Do you want to see it? Well, no one in the car wanted to. I know Dharavi Slum is a popular tourist destination on the world tourism map but, I was wondering why visit a slum?
Read more �
Travel Talk- Slum Tourism or Glorification of Poverty? Reviewed by Saqib Khan on November 19, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.